Read Carefully - Yes - we do make our harnesses, backpack, etc. from custom prints/fabric.
1. If you already have a fabric - We recommend the fabric be a Cordura, or Pack Cloth or Canvas (Not Cotton). If you don't have the fabric see 3 below.
2. A small print will be best as only a small amount of the fabric will actually show on the harness. The 4 green prints give the best example of size that will work best. The Dragon print will be more of a challenge. In the second picture I put a picture of a finished Lucy Petite over the Dragon print so you can see how it would look. In the 3rd picture I put a picture of a size Dixie and a Lucy Petite over the fabric.
3. You can also purchase a printed fabric on Spoonflower.com once you select your print the Fabric Type should be Eco Canvas (Eco Canvas is under the Woven Section in the Choose Fabric dropdown). In the Choose amount section select a Fat Quarter for a harness and a full yard for the backpack. Have it shipped to Attn Stacy Hefner BrilliantK9 322 Main St, Lexington, OH 44904. Please put an order note with the BrilliantK9 order number on the Spoonflower order so we know who it’s for when the fabric comes in to the shop.
4. 1st you'll need to select the harness size for your dog, if your not sure please contact us and we are happy to help.
A. In the drop down on the harness color select Limited.
B. In the drop down on the buckle type select the buckle style you want.
C. Put the Harness, Backpack, Treat Bag Pouch, Poo Bag Holder, etc. in the cart.
D. Put this item Custom Fabric Charge in the cart.
E. In the Order Notes please put that it is for a custom fabric and where the fabric is coming from. If there are special instructions such as you want the stripes vertical or etc, make sure they are in the order notes. I seriously can't stress this enough we can't read minds, so be very clear on what you want.
5. When we receive the fabric Aisha will let you know we got it.
6. There are no returns or refunds on this Item.
You can email Aisha at firstname.lastname@example.org and she will make it easy and ensure everything is done right. Because she keeps us in line.